Here's a great list of what's included complimentary
* Airport greeting
* Welcome bottle of island Rum
* Use of Sunfish sailboats and kayaks
* Use of snorkeling gear
* Intro scuba diving clinic
* Underwater slide show
* Tennis (some restrictions apply)
* Use of Fitness Center and pool
* Managing Director's cocktail reception
* Garden Walk
* Feature movie presentations
* Early Riser continental breakfast
* Afternoon tea
* NY Times facsimile
* Twice-daily housekeeping service
* Meditation, to heighten awareness and access to your inner self.
* Qi Gong, pronounced "chi-kung", a series of slow movements.
* Chakra Meditation, to balance the body's seven energy centers.
* Breathwalk, combines patterns of breathing with walking.
* The Rhythm of Relationships for Couples, being in-tune as a couple.
* Yin Yoga, helps to release tension in our joints.
* Self Centre Samples, combines 6 lessons into one experience.
* Holistic Treatments such as : Blissful Body with yoga positions, Inner Body Fusion and Tuning the Body, just to name a few.
These exciting treatments and classes can be reserved in advance or within 3 hours of each class with the Concierge. Go to their website WWW.Caneelbay.com for current information and price list.
Caneel Bay has many dining options. I've made a list with a brief description of each one.
*Equator Restaurant: located within an 18th century sugar mill this location couldn't be more engaging! You get a great feel of relaxation amongst the stone and coral, a warm feeling! They state the menu as eclectic with offerings of seafood and grilled meats. Open for dinner only. Hours may vary according to the season that you travel.
*Caneel Beach Terrace: with just a short walk to the beach, the Beach Terrace is a great place for breakfast and lunch buffets. They also serve a weekly grand buffet on Monday evenings.
"I almost forgot.....to tell you about Turtle Town!! Great name isn't it! Turtle Town is for your kids...it's a kids program."
Turtle Town will keep your kids busy, they'll make new friends, and they'll be supervised by the experienced and knowledgeable staff.
Here is the rate information: Double Occupancy
Rates are for rooms to cottages.
(Remember these are not just typical hotel rooms, this resort it truly spectacular!)
01/03-03/31 $550-1800 daily
04/01-04/30 $450-1200 daily
05/01-09/01 $395-1025 daily
10/04-10/31 $395-1025 daily
11/01-12/18 $495-1200 daily
Rates do not include the 8% hotel tax and a 10% service charge.
Maximum is 3 people per room. 3rd person is charged $75.00 daily.
Caneel Bay, A Rosewood Resort
To return to my Home Page from Caneel Bay click here.